This hotly anticipated annual open air family arts event has returned this year bringing some free family fun to town. Every Friday in August, families have been invited to Andover High Street for a series of performances, interactive workshops, street theatre, heritage trail tours and more.
Four Fun Fridays is half way through its annual run of free family friendly activities in Andover.
Week one included
- Adambara and Zhim from Curious Creations – there was an elephant loose in Riverside Park!
- Four Fun Fridays 5 and 10 are Urban Canvas and their colour-in pavement art in the High Street
- ArtRoom – crafting in the Chantry Centre in conjunction with the ArtRoom
- Balloonatics – balloon sculptures – roving around town
Week two included
- River: pond dipping with the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Trust at Riverside Park
- Urban Canvas 5 and 2: Street Games from Urban Canvas in The High Street
- Rabbit: woodland wildlife children’s creative activities and big sculpture in Riverside Park
There is more Four Fun Fridays fun to come on the 20 and 27 August.
This series of events is organised by Test Valley Borough Council and run each Friday in August. It aims to encourage families to enjoy a visit to the town during the summer holidays, and is funded by Section 106 developer contributions.
Looking for more local events ?. Visit the events section of our website here