One of Andover’s biggest employers is seeking people to work for them.
The Co-op believe in putting their customers, colleagues and communities at the heart of everything they do and they inspire teams to share their ideas to help us improve the way they work.
The Co-operative movement started in the mid 1800’s. The small society became a company that treats people with respect and provide affordable food for all.
If you can bring first class team working skills, along with the love of working towards key performance measures, the Co-op can offer you the chance to build a career with a business that always puts people at the heart of its strategy.
Warehouse Operatives are needed immediately. The role they need filling immediately would suit people who are able to:
• comfortably perform manual tasks
• have the ability to work with limited supervision
• have experience working as part of a large team
• have a background in working towards team and individual performance measures
• have a willingness to learn and progress their career
• have an understanding that your actions may have an impact on business performance