CBD flower, also known as CBD hemp buds, is a legal cannabidiol extract made from the hemp plant. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive. However, it has a wealth of health benefits, making this compound all the rage in the health and wellness world.
CBD flower is currently used to treat several medical conditions and symptoms. It can be smoked, vaped, or ingested orally. If you’re interested in learning more about CBD flower, stick around because we will be exploring what CBD flower is, how it can be used, and the benefits it offers.
CBD Flower: What Is It?
CBD flower is the unprocessed, raw flower of the female hemp plant. This flower contains high levels of Cannabidiol or CBD. CBD is one of the main active ingredients found in the cannabis plant, and unlike THC, the second main active ingredient, CBD is non-intoxicating which means you will not get high when you consume this compound.
CBD is popular worldwide and has a wealth of potential health benefits, resulting in this compound being praised in the health and wellness industry. If you want to consume CBD flower, it can be smoked, vaped with premium quality vaporizers from MagicVaporizers, applied topically, or consumed as edibles.
How To Use CBD Flower
There are many ways that you can use CBD flowers. Some of the most popular ways to consume CBD flowers include the following:
- Pipe: This is a simple hand pipe; all you need to do is add some cannabis flower into the pipe’s bowl and inhale through the mouthpiece while you burn the CBD flower with a flame.
- Bong: Bongs are one of the most popular methods of consuming CBD flowers. This uses water filtration to filter the smoke for a smoother hit. Add CBD flower into the bowl, water into the water port, and then light the flower while inhaling simultaneously.
- Joint: This method of consumption involves combustion. You simply roll the joint, which involves the use of rolling paper. You smoke the joint like you would a cigarette.
You can also make tea by adding CBD flower to hot water and letting it steep for about 5-10 minutes.
What Are the Benefits of CBD Flowers?
CBD flower has many potential benefits, and people use it for different reasons. Some of the most popular benefits of CBD flower include:
- Anxiety relief: CBD calms and relaxes the consumer, which helps effectively combat anxiety.
- Depression: CBD stimulates serotonin and dopamine release, which helps with depression.
- Improves sleep: If you struggle with sleep problems, CBD can regulate your sleep cycle by stimulating the melatonin hormone, which is responsible for a balanced sleep cycle.
- Pain relief: CBD can relieve pain when CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid receptors in the brain. Besides, some studies also reveal CBD can be used to treat seizures and other neurological disorders.
What Are Its Side Effects?
The consumption of CBD comes with very few side effects. The most common side effects are:
- Dry mouth
- Appetite Changes
If you want to decrease your chances of experiencing side effects, do not consume CBD flower while on chronic medication and do not consume alcohol while consuming this substance either.
Where Can I Buy CBD Flower?
Lastly, CBD flower is available for purchase online from a variety of retailers. You can also buy this product at brick-and-mortar stores such as dispensaries. With that in mind, CBD flower has limited availability in many areas.
CBD is one of the most popular trends in the health and wellness industry, with many people worldwide jumping onto the CBD bandwagon to treat some health conditions they are experiencing. CBD flower is something tried by many and can be used to treat anxiety, stress, irregular sleep and rain relief.