As lockdown starts to lift, local events have started to take place in our town.
Please remember to follow the guidance at each event to keep yourself safe.
You can contact us at Events
- This event has passed.
Hampshire Pop Up Studios – Gift Buying Event
26th October 2018 @ 10:00 am - 27th October 2018 @ 4:00 pmFree
Our Early Gift Buying Event is a great opportunity to get organised for Christmas, beat the crowds and to purchase some beautiful and unique hand made gifts for your friends, family or yourself!
As always, we will have a fantastic array of talented artists and makers selling their skilfully made products – products you will not find on the high street.
And this time, we are in the wonderful venue of Stockbridge Town Hall – a big light and airy space. This means, we will have many more exhibitors and lots more fabulous products to choose from.
Here is the list of the wonderful artists and makers who will be exhibiting at our next event:
- Fine and Sterling Silver jewellery fromFaye Benjamin Jewellery
- Colourful knitwear such as scarves, wrist warmers and blankets fromKate Box Knit
- Original art in oils and watercolours fromSimon Howden
- Hand printed homewares such as lampshades, scarves and stationery fromRachel Reynolds
- Handmade sterling silver jewellery fromFrivolities by Jessica Marie
- Kiln formed glass bowls, plates and coasters fromSue Palmer Simmons Glass
- Humorous animal prints and homewares fromChilli Fox Designs
- Botanical inspired resin jewellery and homewares fromLumii Home
- Original acrylic paintings such as landscapes and still life fromKaren Welsh
- Wildlife & landscape photographic prints & cards fromSally Edwards Photography
- Colourful hand printed textile goods such as bags, cushions and hair accessories fromMiesje Chafer
- Hand made leather goods – notebooks, belts & journals fromHolly’s Leather Craft
- Organic sterling silver sea glass jewellery fromThe Silver Hut
- Handmade fused glass art fromLittle Glass Robin
- Exquisitely made wooden products from bowls to furniture fromEntwined in Yew
Why not make a day of it? The pretty town of Stockbridge has a wonderful choice of boutiques and shops along with fabulous cafes, restaurants and pubs. And if the weather is kind, a stroll along the beautiful Test Way is the perfect end to your day out.