As lockdown begins to lift in Andover from March 8th, so events are gradually being planned and announced. Keep watch here for new events and submit your own or send us an email.
You can contact us at Events
Kintsugi Hope Wellbeing Group
April 20 @ 12:00 pm - July 6 @ 1:30 pm
Here are some key points about this new Kintsugi Hope Wellbeing Group:
- It’s a 12-week group facilitated in a peer mentoring style, providing the tools for self-management to help increase confidence, self-worth, and wellbeing.
- Topics covered will include anxiety, depression, shame, anger, disappointment & loss, perfectionism, forgiveness, self-acceptance, healthy relationships, and resilience.
- A key aim is to build a ‘resilience and wellbeing tool-kit’ as a group over the 12 weeks.
- The group will start off online and may move to face-to-face meetings as restrictions lift.
- These groups are designed for people who wish to invest in their emotional and mental wellbeing – i.e., those with either no or low-level emotional/ mental health challenges.