If you’re a child of the 80s or just love 80s music, this immersive interactive cruise experience is ‘just for you’.
We’re taking you back to the most outrageous era of music where the hair was big and the songs were even bigger!
We’re not just replacing a normal cruise ship entertainment programme, we’re turning the ship into our very own Floating Festival headlined by The Human League, OMD and Erasure’s Andy Bell and featuring many other iconic 80s legends. With everything from gnarly theme nights, interactive events, awesome activities and of course, hit after hit of 80s music!
Enjoy three nights on board the incredible Navigator Of The Seas and allow this luxurious floating resort to transport you on the Ultimate 80s Festival Experience.
The five main focuses on any Floating Festival themed cruise charter are:
- To break down the walls between the Star Artists and their loyal fans through up ‘close & personal’ performances and events.
- See your Musical Icons perform in a West-End style Theatre with unobstructed views!
- To deliver the best intimate and immersive festival cruise experience imaginable.
- To excite passengers with an extraordinary escape from normal everyday life – from the moment you arrive in Southampton to the moment you disembark.
- To build a like-minded community by sharing the perfect combination of fun, travel and music!
|from £484pp||from £809pp||from £899pp||from £1,299pp|
Belt out your favourite hits at our 80s karaoke jam sessions – Bring out your inner Bon Jovi, Madonna or Whitney!
Autograph Sessions and Q&A’s
80’s TV & Movies Flashbacks
Let’s Get Physical Aerobics
Ferris Bueller’s Promenade Party
80’s Music and Movie Trivia
Board Game Challenge
‘I LOVE LYCRA’
Bigger, Brighter, Better… Let’s get Physical People!
‘BACK TO THE 80s’
Music or Movies?! The choice is yours…our tribute to everything good, bad, and ugly from the 80s!