We are looking for an enthusiastic but focussed individual to join our business.
As an Office Administrator & Bookkeeper, you’ll be supporting Management with the day to day administration of the business, and will be responsible for activities such as:
- Maintaining the day to day business accounts.
- Monitoring debtor and creditor positions
- Payroll Administration
- Writing up quotations
- Vehicle & Fleet Administration
- Cash reconciliations
- Dealing with customer queries, answering the telephone and processing payments
- Archiving and Filing
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts Essentials and Sage 50 payroll
- The ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good time management skills
- The ability to take initiative
- Customer facing experience in a prior role
We are a well-established local business with a reputation for great customer service. As we are a small team, we need somebody who is dynamic enough to be able to deal with varying customer queries and who is able to pick up other ad-hoc tasks as the need arises.
While the working hours are flexible, we are looking for somebody able to work 25 hours per week, hours to be agreed following a successful application.
Competitive Salary plus private medical and 25 days holiday pro rata.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org