Andover Radio promotes all the good work done by community groups and organisations around Andover.
If you run a not-for-profit organisation that provides help, support or services to people around the town, we are happy to advertise you on-air for free.
Over the next few weeks, we will be recording advertisements for not for profit organisations. If you want to give your organisation or group free publicity on the radio, please complete the form, below and we will be in contact.
Now, here’s what will happen:
- One of our community reporters will be in contact to arrange a date to record your advertisement.
- We ask you to write your own advertisement. This should read out loud to around 50-seconds.
- The advertisement should be a general explanation of your group, focusing on awareness of you, what you do and how people can contact you. Download an example here.
- We will meet and you, or a member of your team, will read your advertisement into our microphone.
- It will be broadcast in even rotation with other local community groups or organisations.
- You can then come to our studios and add new advertisements or replace this one as many times as you want. These advertisements for your organisation can be more focused on specifics like, a call for volunteers, a fundraising drive or maybe publicity for an event.
This opportunity is open to bona fide not-for-profit groups and organisations with a charitable purpose.
We look forward to helping publicise the great work of you do for people in and around Andover.