Linkline connects hundreds of not-for-profit organisations in and around Andover with tens of thousands of people who may lend a hand to help your cause.
You can use Linkline to promote your group or organisation, recruit for new volunteers or promote an event or fundraising activity.
To promote your group or organisation with charitable purposes for free online here and on-air at Andover Radio, please complete your information below and Dan Hooks will be in contact:
This form also enables listing on our free Linkline Community Directory
Now, here’s what will happen:
- One of our community reporters will be in contact to arrange a date to record your advertisement.
- We ask you to write your own advertisement. This should read out loud to around 50-seconds.
- The advertisement should be a general explanation of your group, focusing on awareness of you, what you do and how people can contact you. Download an example here.
- We will meet and you, or a member of your team, will read your advertisement into our microphone.
- It will be broadcast in even rotation with other local community groups or organisations.
- You can then come to our studios and add new advertisements or replace this one as many times as you want. These advertisements for your organisation can be more focused on specifics like, a call for volunteers, a fundraising drive or maybe publicity for an event.
This opportunity is open to bona fide not-for-profit groups and organisations with a charitable purpose.
We look forward to helping publicise the great work of you do for people in and around Andover.
“I’m able to walk a lot more easily and I’m able to walk further too” are just a couple of the achievements gained by a stroke survivor exercising at the I Can Therapy Centre in Andover. In March 2016 Mick…
The Andover Santa Cruises have had a brilliant Christmas time spreading joy across Andover and raising money for the Countess Of Brecknock Hospice, a whopping £6,400. The team presented the cheque to the hospice today (03/01/2023) to a jubilant team.…
Well known local celebrity, Jordan Wylie (39) who presents the Pride of Andover Awards each year has been appointed as a member of the most excellent order of the British empire (MBE) in the 2023 King’s New Years Honours list. …
A local couple have enlisted close friends for Kilimanjaro challenge in order to raise money to a charity close to their hearts. Matthew Trapnell and his wife Jody have set themselves a task with good friends Tracey and Dave Tasker…
Andover based charity Valley Leisure is taking its mission to help people move more and feel better to new levels with a new online health and wellness offering. After two and half years in the making, I Can Connect is…
We are delighted to announce an exciting partnership with The Rockhouse & local charity, Rock The Streets to help combat the cost of living crisis this Christmas We intend to raise presents and gifts for families struggling this year and…