Linkline connects hundreds of not-for-profit organisations in and around Andover with tens of thousands of people who may lend a hand to help your cause.
You can use Linkline to promote your group or organisation, recruit for new volunteers or promote an event or fundraising activity.
To promote your group or organisation with charitable purposes for free online here and on-air at Andover Radio, please complete your information below and one of our Linkline team will be in contact:
This form also enables listing on our free Linkline Community Directory
Now, here’s what will happen:
- One of our community reporters will be in contact to arrange a date to record your advertisement.
- We ask you to write your own advertisement. This should read out loud to around 50-seconds.
- The advertisement should be a general explanation of your group, focusing on awareness of you, what you do and how people can contact you. Download an example here.
- We will meet and you, or a member of your team, will read your advertisement into our microphone.
- It will be broadcast in even rotation with other local community groups or organisations.
- You can then come to our studios and add new advertisements or replace this one as many times as you want. These advertisements for your organisation can be more focused on specifics like, a call for volunteers, a fundraising drive or maybe publicity for an event.
This opportunity is open to bona fide not-for-profit groups and organisations with a charitable purpose.
We look forward to helping publicise the great work of you do for people in and around Andover.
The Andover foodbank needs your help to support those in need in our community this Christmas by donating Christmas giftboxes or Christmas hampers. Last year the foodbank distributed over 1000 Christmas gift boxes full of toys and gifts to care…
April’s Farm held a MacMillan Coffee Morning on 3rd of October. There was plenty of delicious cakes and the farm was be open so that visitors could see all the animals. There were also games available for everyone to enjoy…
Veterans’ mental health charity Combat Stress has received a £50,000 donation from Simplyhealth, the UK’s leading health solutions provider based in Andover, Hampshire. The donation will fund the charity’s 24-hour Helpline and Peer Support Service. Since Kabul fell to the…
Last week the White Horse Inn Thruxton hosted a fundraising evening for a local family whose teenage daughter Rae has sadly contracted Sarcoma Cancer. The compere for the evening was Dave Cosgrove who was ably assisted by his wonderful daughters…