Linkline connects hundreds of not-for-profit organisations in and around Andover with tens of thousands of people who may lend a hand to help your cause.
You can use Linkline to promote your group or organisation, recruit for new volunteers or promote an event or fundraising activity.
To promote your group or organisation with charitable purposes for free online here and on-air at Andover Radio, please complete your information below and one of our Linkline team will be in contact:
This form also enables listing on our free Linkline Community Directory
Now, here’s what will happen:
- One of our community reporters will be in contact to arrange a date to record your advertisement.
- We ask you to write your own advertisement. This should read out loud to around 50-seconds.
- The advertisement should be a general explanation of your group, focusing on awareness of you, what you do and how people can contact you. Download an example here.
- We will meet and you, or a member of your team, will read your advertisement into our microphone.
- It will be broadcast in even rotation with other local community groups or organisations.
- You can then come to our studios and add new advertisements or replace this one as many times as you want. These advertisements for your organisation can be more focused on specifics like, a call for volunteers, a fundraising drive or maybe publicity for an event.
This opportunity is open to bona fide not-for-profit groups and organisations with a charitable purpose.
We look forward to helping publicise the great work of you do for people in and around Andover.
Photo credit: Winchester Fire Station In June 2021, Hampshire and Isle of Wight launched a clothing collection to raise much needed funds to keep the air ambulance, in the air, saving lives. The HIOWAA joined forces with Recycling Solutions to…
Supermarket assistant Sarah, has a big secret. She is planning on shaving her hair off for her best friend’s daughter, Rae, who at 14 has to undergo intensive cancer treatment all over the festive period. Having already raised £1500, Sarah…
In June 2021, paramedic, Derek Quarrier passed away unexpectedly at his home in Grateley. A memorial service for Derek was held at Andover Ambulance station, where the SCAS flag was lowered in his honour. Derek was described as a much…
Six disabled models have taken part in the UK’s first inclusive bridal shoot. Model, Frankie, aged 7 from Andover is extra special as she was born with trisomy 21 or more commonly known as Down syndrome. Recently a charity and…
Over the weekend locals came to show their support at Andover’s Fire station, London Road. Queuing up to get their cars washed Hampshire and Isle of Wight Fire service raised a whopping £870 washing cars. The car wash was organised…