Linkline connects hundreds of not-for-profit organisations in and around Andover with tens of thousands of people who may lend a hand to help your cause.
You can use Linkline to promote your group or organisation, recruit for new volunteers or promote an event or fundraising activity.
To promote your group or organisation with charitable purposes for free online here and on-air at Andover Radio, please complete your information below and Dan Hooks will be in contact:
This form also enables listing on our free Linkline Community Directory
Now, here’s what will happen:
- One of our community reporters will be in contact to arrange a date to record your advertisement.
- We ask you to write your own advertisement. This should read out loud to around 50-seconds.
- The advertisement should be a general explanation of your group, focusing on awareness of you, what you do and how people can contact you. Download an example here.
- We will meet and you, or a member of your team, will read your advertisement into our microphone.
- It will be broadcast in even rotation with other local community groups or organisations.
- You can then come to our studios and add new advertisements or replace this one as many times as you want. These advertisements for your organisation can be more focused on specifics like, a call for volunteers, a fundraising drive or maybe publicity for an event.
This opportunity is open to bona fide not-for-profit groups and organisations with a charitable purpose.
We look forward to helping publicise the great work of you do for people in and around Andover.
Andover Rocks received a boost after a donation from Andover Radio was presented from the poetry book sales. Marie Ponting, Andover Rocks founder was presented with the cheque at the Andover Radio studios by Poet in residence, Daniel Hooks. The…
Furlock are looking for animal-loving individuals (aged 18 plus) to join the Furlock family. Furlock Holmes Animal Care are a Registered Charity Number 1179572. They are an animal rescue centre based in Whitchurch, Hampshire and also offer boarding facilities and…
Andover foodbank have had a very busy Christmas period , with generous donations from the community and the hard work of volunteers over 1180 Christmas gift boxes were distributed to children via care workers at local agencies including Children’s Services,…
Simplyhealth are spreading some Christmas cheer by donating a total of £40,000 to ten local charities and communities in need this festive season. Andover based Simplyhealth allocated every colleague £40 from their Community Fund and asked them to help make…
A team of colleagues from local housing association Aster Group, recently joined forces to tackle the three highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales, in aid of the company’s charity of the year, Dementia UK. The gruelling challenge, which involves…
It just isn’t Christmas without a charity fundraiser as number one. 100% OF THE SONG’S PROFITS TO SUPPORT THE TRUSSELL TRUST’S MISSION TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM HUNGER AND POVERTY * Over 14 million people in the UK are living in poverty…