Just because we are adults doesn’t mean we have to act like one . Especially with all that’s going on at the moment laughter will be good for us all.
April fools day is the perfect day for pay back and play the odd(harmless) trick on your children.
April Fools’ Day is celebrated on 1 April every year. 1 April is not a national holiday, but is widely recognized and celebrated in various countries as a day when people play practical jokes and hoaxes on each other called April fools. .In the UK, an April fool joke is revealed by shouting “April fool!” at the recipient, who becomes the “April fool”.
Here are some of the jokes i found that i may just be trying out on my own kids this year…..
- Act like the coolest parent ever and tell your kids you’ll be serving sundaes for dinner, that way when they realize their sundae is actually mashed potatoes and gravy, it can be their dinner.
- Put a bowl of your kid’s favourite cereal and milk in the freezer overnight, then watch in the morning as your unsuspecting kid clanks a spoon against the frozen milk.
- Affix a party popper to your kid’s bedroom door, It will wake your sleepy kid up…and fast
- Cover the remote with a piece of tape. Try not to laugh as your kid tries over and over to turn on the TV.
- Stick googly eyes on the food in your refrigerator.
- Stick a helium balloon in the toilet and close the lid. When your kid lifts the lid in the morning the balloon will float out and startle them.
Have fun, but remember don’t become the fool yourselves you only have until midday to play the joke.
We would love to hear of any April Fools that happen to you this year, send then in to email@example.com