Online Safety advice
As we are in another lockdown and family attractions and children’s activities are shut down, our children are automatically going to be turning to their tablets for entertainment.
It’s time to check parental controls on your children’s devices and reinforce the messages around keeping safe online.
How do I put parental controls on devices?
- On the device you want parental controls on, open the Play Store app .
- In the top left corner, tap Menu Settings. Parental controls.
- Turn on Parental controls.
- Create a PIN. …
- Tap the type of content you want to filter.
- Choose how to filter or restrict access.
Good sites for advice and information on keeping our children safe online are ;
If you have any good advice/ news to share with local families please get in touch vis our contact page here