Written by Kaz Trinder from Out of the Box Art studio
Why not make a super little heart wreath for someone special this valentines day.
How to make a Valentine wreath
What you need
- Felt tip
- Puzzle pieces
Lets get started ..
- Paint your puzzle pieces in different colours ,once dry add another coat if needed .
- While your pieces are drying draw a heart shape onto your card .
- Using your scissors cut out your heart .You may need to ask a grown up to help out out the middle of the heart to form a wreath .
- Glue your painted puzzle pieces onto your wreath till it is completely covered , add a second layer .
- Using your card cut a rectangle strip wide enough to go across your heart .
- Write a special message ” I love you to pieces”
- Attach each end of your message across your heart.
- Glue string to the back of your wrath to use as a hanger .
Simple as that . have a special day everyone