Following one of its most successful years in the initiative’s 14 year history the Test Valley Business Awards judging period is now underway.
Almost 100 people gathered in rural Stockbridge for the official launch, with over 200 entries received, and 5 entrants picked at random to receive an assortment of local treats – including a day’s fishing courtesy of Leckford Estate
This year’s entrants had the opportunity to enter any one of the Awards’ six diverse categories, including:
- Innovation & Technology Award – sponsored by The University of Southampton Science Park
- New Business of the Year Award – sponsored by Test Valley Borough Council
- Doing Business Locally Award – sponsored by Taylored IT
- Small Business of the Year Award – sponsored by Wilkins Kennedy
- Employer of the Year Award – sponsored by Simplyhealth
- Businesswoman of the Year Award
Between 25th May and 2nd July, this year’s Gold Sponsors will judge the entries in their particular award category; having the difficult job of picking their finalists.
Now in its 14th year, the Test Valley Business Awards – run by a steering group of volunteers – has become a well-established platform to champion business excellence. It is a great way of shining a light particularly on the many new and small businesses in the region, all doing interesting and valuable work, but often out of sight.
For more information about the Awards, including a detailed timeline of key dates, please visit: www.tvbawards.org.uk