Businesses are being urged to enter the Test Valley Business Awards by 31st December for a chance to win a meal for two at the Michelin Pub of the Year 2014.
Organisers of the 2013/14 awards have teamed up with the acclaimed Greyhound on the Test in Stockbridge to offer the early entry prize.
Lucy Townsend from The Greyhound on the Test said: “As someone who has run a number of enterprises in Test Valley, including The Greyhound on the Test in Stockbridge which has just won ‘Michelin Pub of the Year 2014’, I strongly encourage every business in Test Valley, large and small, to enter this years’ awards – I know we will be! With 6 awards there’s a category to suit everyone.”
The Test Valley Business Awards are free to enter using the simple online form at www.tvbawards.org.uk. All entries received by 31 December 2013 will be entered in the early entry prize draw with the winner announced in the New Year.
Award categories for 2013/14
- Business in the Community sponsored by Churchill Retirement Living
- Employer of the Year sponsored by Andover College
- Innovation and Technology sponsored by The University of Southampton Science Park
- New Business of the Year sponsored by Kier
- Small Business of the Year sponsored by Basepoint Andover
- Tourism Business Award sponsored by Test Valley Borough Council
The awards are open to all businesses and organisations operating within the Test Valley Borough Council region. They rely on the generous support of sponsors and are organised by a small independent steering committee comprising representatives from local businesses, Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and Test Valley Borough Council.