TARCA (The Anton River Conservation Association) is applying to the Lloyds Banking Group Community Fund for a grant and have been accepted onto their candidate list and need your help.
We need a steady top up of funds to pay for tools, waders, survey equipment, training, materials consumed on tasks etc.It is also hope that some of this money will go towards restoring the River Anton through the town centre.
The public are now invited to vote for their favoured candidates to receive a grant. This can be done in the Lloyds Bank branch on the High Street or on line. To vote on line :
- Go to http://lloydsbankcommunities.com/ (opens in new tab / window)
- Click on green box labelled “search for a good cause”
- Go to heading ‘Community Fund’ on left hand side and click on green text which says “find out more”
- For TARCA enter ‘The Anton River Conservation Association’ in the search box (whole name needed)
- Click vote
- Enter your name and email address
- You will then get an email from Lloyds Bank with a link to click on to confirm your vote. This is the essential last step
To find out more about TARCA and the work they do, go to their website at www.antonriver-conservation.org.uk