The Ymca based on Augusta Park in Andover are holding a job fair on Saturday 2nd October. They have a range of job roles available some are paid whilst some are voluntary .
They invite everyone along this Saturday to meet the team.
Positions available include:
- Early years practitioner (baby room) and (pre-school).
- Youth worker to support our Tuesday night youth group.
- One to one SEND key person pre-school.
- A variety of volunteer roles including: cafe & community support.
- Volunteers for Christmas projects.
They ask that if you are interested in any of the roles to please drop in your CV or alternatively please come along to see them on the 2nd October any time between 9am and 12pm. CV applicants received prior to the date will be offered interviews on the day.