Where are all the local Firework and Bonfire displays that are taking place for us to enjoy this year in Andover, Hampshire?
- Vigo School Fireworks takes place on Saturday 30th October
- Pilgrims Cross takes place on Thursday 4th November
- Overton fireworks take place on Saturday 6th November
- Abbots ann fireworks take place on Sunday 7th November.
The drive in firework displays taking place at Bourne valley have sold out for Saturday 6th November but still have tickets available for the 13th of November.
We have been contacted by Sam from Andover Rugby Club to inform us that this year their firework display is for members only, Rookwood school have decided to not go ahead with a firework this year.
Pop over to the events section of our website here to find out more details .
Stay safe !!
Here’s some firework advice from Hampshire Fire Station.
Fireworks and the law
The law states you must not set off or throw fireworks (including sparklers) in the street or other public places.
You must not set off fireworks between 11pm and 7am.
The exceptions are:
- Bonfire Night, when the cut off is midnight
- New Year’s Eve, Diwali and Chinese New Year, when the cut off is 1am