The Hawk Conservancy Trust has shared details of how and when they are re-opening.
Re-opening and pre-booking dates (All visits need to be pre-booked)
2 July 2PM – Pre-booking opens
6 and 7 July MEMBERS ONLY (Members need to pre-book)
8 July – open to all (Visits will need to be pre-booked!)
They have had to make changes but the great news is there will be three of their fabulous flying displays each day.
11:30- ‘Vulture Restaurant- A Journey to Africa’
1:30- ‘World of Birds of Prey’
3:30- Woodland owls
There are two really important things that they would like to happen during our visit:
- For us to have a really enjoyable day .
- To keep visitors, staff, volunteers and animals as safe as they can.
What they need us to do when visiting
- Do not visit if you are not or might not be well
- Pre-book before you visit
- Keep social distances
- Hand sanitise when asked or you feel it is needed
- Touch as little as possible around the site and in the shop
What they are doing
Providing three amazing flying displays
Cleaning lots and as often as we can, including toilets
Providing for social distancing
Closing areas and stopping activities that might not be safe
Serving take-away food and drink
Providing lots of sanitiser and hand-washing facilities
Allocating a large and spacious area for picnics
Using screens and face-coverings for staff
Please visit their website here for further details on what a visit to the Hawk Conservancy will look like