New Years Resolution we make them annually, with all our good intentions we make a list of goals that we set ourselves for the year. Many of us do not follow them through to the end. Half way through the year we have usually broken more than half or them.
With this one, the whole family will love it, its easy to stick to and simple
Have more fun
We’ve come up with some suggestions on how to enjoy your time as a family.
Get fit whilst having fun as a family
Getting fit and keeping healthy can be fun, and great for the whole family.
- Andover ParkRun is a free , weekly, 5km timed run/jog/walk on Saturdays at 9am. Held at Charlton Lakes, Andover. Its free, but you do need to register before your first run.
- Mind & Muscle are working with Yellow Brick road and are offering free gym memberships to young people in Andover. Please contact Yellow Brick road direct if this is something you’d like more information call them on 01264 360589
Meet new friends
- Marigold Club at Andover Library, this social club for adults. Tea, chat, and good company. £1 per person per session. Every Friday 10.30am – 12 noon
- Mums Out, is a community group for Mum’s in Andover, Stockbridge and surrounding villages. A place to make new friends, arrange playdates and attend social events.
- A range of children’s classes can be found here. If you’d like to be added please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to a local event, Visit the events section of our website, to find out what’s happening locally.
Enjoy a movie together
For the latest Cinema Listings and to Book Tickets here.
Also available at our local cinema – ODEON Kids – screenings which have been chosen especially for children and are on Saturday and Sunday mornings and everyday throughout the school holidays. Best of all, the grown-ups pay kids’ ticket prices, which means you can enjoy more big-screen adventures together at ODEON.
Get outside more.
Whether it’s on foot, bikes or scooters, why not check out your local surroundings.
Graeme Davis has written us some articles on some great places to visit in and around Andover. Click here
- Harewood Forest, Click here to read more
- Ladies Walk, Click here to read more
- Anton Lakes Nature Reserve, Click here to read more
- Rooksbury Mill, Click here to read more
Why not follow us on Facebook for daily inspiration and local family information