Train commuters are expected to face delays travelling to and from Andover station today (Saturday 28th July) as the RMT union holds the second of six 24 hour strikes.
South Western Railway say they will be running a severely reduced service and some stations will not be served. Rail replacement buses and ticket acceptance with other operators has been put in place where possible.
Some train services may well finish earlier than planned and passengers are strongly advised to check their strike timetable before they travel.
Other dates are:
- 0001 Hours and 2359 Hours on Tuesday 31 July 2018
- 0001 Hours and 2359 Hours on Saturday 4 August 2018
- 0001 Hours and 2359 Hours on Saturday 11 August 2018
- 0001 Hours and 2359 Hours on Saturday 18 August 2018
- 0001 Hours on Friday 31 August 2018 and 2359 Hours on Saturday 1 September 2018