Andover Radio has given every candidate for the Andover constituencies in next month’s Hampshire County Council elections 60-seconds to impress on camera.
All candidates have been invited to be filmed while answering just three election related questions. Their responses (or lack of responses) which will be shared online in “The Election Section”.
The format is strict:
- Candidates have just 60-seconds to answer three questions
- Two questions will be provided before filming starts
- A third question will not be provided in advance
- Candidates who ‘waffle’ will simply be cut-off
- Candidates who do not respond will be substituted
A list of candidates can be found here: