The Pride of Andover Awards are excited to have the backing of local music venue The RockHouse, supporting and sponsoring this year’s Arts Award category, celebrating the importance of art in our community.
With nominations closing on 31st August for this year’s Pride of Andover Awards 2022, we are highlighting the Arts Award, recognising the creative individuals we have within the community. The Arts Award is sponsored by Andover music venue, The RockHouse, to recognise someone who has been truly inspiring in the world of Music, Art, Dance, Theatre, and who has made an impact on their community; celebrating the importance of art and the difference it can make.
The Pride of Andover Awards are sponsored by local businesses within Andover, with David Mellor Family Jewellers as the award’s main sponsors, each local business is passionate about Andover and its community. The varied awards categories at The Pride of Andover Awards have been created to celebrate individuals and community groups volunteering their free time to make Andover a great place to be.
The Pride of Andover Awards exists to shed light on the town’s unsung heroes – endorsing the inspiring and often selfless actions of Andover’s most generous individuals, promoting a sense of pride in our unique north Hampshire town.
For more information about the Awards, including this year’s Sponsors and awards categories, please visit: www.prideofandoverawards.org.uk/
The categories and sponsors for The Pride of Andover Awards 2022 are:
• Spirit of Andover Award – Overall Winner – David Mellor Family Jewellers
• Young Person of the Year Award – Postal Coded
• Sue Sheppard Award – The Commercial Centre
• Sports Award – PHAT App
• Services Award – The DeeDee Trust
• Mayor of Test Valley – Bulpitt Print • Inspiring Others Award – R&B Industrial Ltd & The TLC Counselling Hub
• Heart of Gold Award – New Street Dental Care
• Fundraiser Award – Carpet Cleaning Lady
• Community Champion Award – Ocado
• Arts Award – The RockHouse