As part of their planning and consultation around the future of Andover and Romsey town centres, Test Valley Borough Council (TVBC) have commissioned a survey of residents and businesses.
The surveys will help provide information about the two towns as destination and retail centres.
During the next few weeks, NEMS Market Research will carry out questionnaires, telephone household and business surveys as well as face to face surveys in the town centres.
The council have advised that if you have any concerns, please contact NEMS on 01642 37 33 55
TVBC said “We would appreciate your participation in this study if you are interested in helping us to shape the future plans of our towns.”
TVBC have issued an FAQ:
- We do not sell or provide your personal information to third parties.
- The market research company use their own data
- All the data provided to the market research company will be made confidential before being passed to TVBC, who will receive only summary results
- The survey is expected to be complete by the end of October
- 1,000 questionnaires will be completed. 500 in Test Valley Borough and 500 in the surrounding areas
- Some calls may need to be made in the early evening as the survey needs to be representative – not just from people who are at home between 0900 and 5pm.
- None of the questions ask for people’s personal financial details
- People will not be asked for their names