Once the festive season is over, you can dispose of your real Christmas tree in a number of ways
Take it to one of the Council’s temporary disposal sites:
- Homebase, Enham Arch Retail Park, Andover
- Wyevale Garden Centre, Salisbury Road, Andover
- Rosebourne, Amesbury Road, Weyhill
- Augusta Park Community Centre, East Anton Farm Road, Andover
These sites are provided for real Christmas trees only and will be in operation from Friday 28 December 2018 to Monday 14 January 2019. Please follow the site instructions and place your tree in the area provided.
- Take it to your local Household Waste Recycling Centre
- Put it out for collection by the Council’s Garden Waste Collection Service – this is a chargeable service
All of the collected trees will be composted to produce Pro-Grow. Pro-Grow is a high quality organic soil conditioner produced within Hampshire by Project Integra and can be bought at any HWRC.