The Test Valley Business Awards return in 2024, marking two decades of recognising and celebrating excellence and innovation within the Test Valley’s vibrant business community.
It’s an opportunity to reflect on the remarkable growth and achievements of businesses in the region whilst looking forward to the boundless possibilities of the future.
This milestone event promises to be the most remarkable yet as we’re excited to announce that for the first time anyone will be able to nominate a business or individual, making this inclusive to all. There are many categories and opportunities to become a sponsor.
Katie Brooks, Chairman of the Test Valley Business Awards, said, “I am very excited for the year ahead, with opportunities for corporate and brand exposure the 2024 Awards are not to be missed. Follow us on social media or visit www.tvbawards.org.uk to stay updated – there is much more to come!”
This year boasts an all-new committee composed of various business leaders in Test Valley:
- Katie Brooks, Chairman – Director of Bear Behind Ltd, a leading web-design agency in Andover
- Samantha Jankowski, Vice Chairman – an experienced marketeer, with PA, PR and event management experience
- Caroline Maitland – Treasurer, an experienced life coach and executive assistant supporting various business leaders across the country
- Karen Hamilton, Secretary – Business owner of KH Listening Service, and an accomplished community engagement leader
- Dmitrijs Meiksans MYP, Marketing Officer – Director of Demo Consultancies, supporting clients in Andover with web design, branding and social media management
- Andrew Bulpitt, Advocate for Sponsors – Finanace Director of Bulpitt Print Ltd, a well-established local printing company in Andover
- Rhonda Smith, Advocate for Test Valley Businesses – Owner Director of Minerva Communications, delivering impact for global, European and UK projects and clients across science, research and health
To get involved follow this event on social media: