After England’s historic penalty shootout victory on Tuesday evening, the World Cup quarter-final lineup is complete.
England’s next game is this Saturday 7 July – Sweden vs England – 3pm kick-off
Many families will be wanting to watch this game on Saturday with hopes relighted that maybe England might win this year !!
We have had a look around at places where families are welcome to watch the football together in Andover.
- Wolversdene Club in the Hayward suite . Opening from 11.00am will be showing the Game on all of their 7 x TV’s and both of the “average sized” HDMI Projectors.They a have capacity for over 600 people and provide a safe Family Fan Zone in an air conditioned function room. The Kebab Van will be there throughout the day.
They have a Bouncy Castle in the Picnic Area and Face Painting for the Kids (and big Kids!)
- The new Enham club, 15 Newbury Road, SP11 6HG.
- Barton Stacey Church Fete, will be showing the game. Fete opens at 1330
- Andover Golf Club. Special drinks promotion, menu and FREE ice pops for children! Kick off at 3pm.
- SEMI FINAL: A big screen in the town park. Not for Saturday , we tried our best BUT we can confirm that a big screen will show the World Cup semi-final – if England beat Sweden tomorrow. Read further details here
If football is not your thing and you are looking for alternative events to enjoy with your children on saturday, pop over to our events section here and see what else is taking place in Andover on Saturday.
If you know of somewhere we have missed please email us the details so that we can add them, firstname.lastname@example.org