Linkline connects hundreds of not-for-profit organisations in and around Andover with tens of thousands of people who may lend a hand to help your cause.
You can use Linkline to promote your group or organisation, recruit for new volunteers or promote an event or fundraising activity.
To promote your group or organisation with charitable purposes for free online here and on-air at Andover Radio, please complete your information below and Dan Hooks will be in contact:
This form also enables listing on our free Linkline Community Directory
Now, here’s what will happen:
- One of our community reporters will be in contact to arrange a date to record your advertisement.
- We ask you to write your own advertisement. This should read out loud to around 50-seconds.
- The advertisement should be a general explanation of your group, focusing on awareness of you, what you do and how people can contact you. Download an example here.
- We will meet and you, or a member of your team, will read your advertisement into our microphone.
- It will be broadcast in even rotation with other local community groups or organisations.
- You can then come to our studios and add new advertisements or replace this one as many times as you want. These advertisements for your organisation can be more focused on specifics like, a call for volunteers, a fundraising drive or maybe publicity for an event.
This opportunity is open to bona fide not-for-profit groups and organisations with a charitable purpose.
We look forward to helping publicise the great work of you do for people in and around Andover.
On Friday the 1st of July 2022, eight volunteers from local mental health charity Kick Start FC will be embarking on a 65 mile fundraising walk across London. Created with the purpose of ‘Tackling The Mind’, Kick Start FC are…
Local charity, Aster Foundation will be making a difference to local communities with over 1,000 hours of volunteering pledged by its supporters and beneficiaries. The aim of its 1,000 Hours campaign was to reach a combined total of volunteer…
The Platinum Champion Awards are an official Jubilee project to celebrate outstanding volunteers across the country who are making a difference every day. The Platinum Champions Awards, launched by Royal Voluntary Service in honour of Her Majesty The Queen’s 70…
Andover went into SoapBox fever on the 29th of May and now Andover Mind have benefitted from the event as the Andover Community Events team handed over a cheque for £8,500 that was raised from the event. Kevin Rush and…
Kids on Track, a group of volunteers based in Andover have just been awarded The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service. This is the highest award a local voluntary group can receive in the UK and is equivalent to an MBE.…
Local charity Kids on Track received a brilliant donation from Suzanne school of dance after a performance at The Lights. Over 250 dancers took to the stage (per performance) to a sold-out audience, and put on a most fabulous show…