Linkline connects hundreds of not-for-profit organisations in and around Andover with tens of thousands of people who may lend a hand to help your cause.
You can use Linkline to promote your group or organisation, recruit for new volunteers or promote an event or fundraising activity.
To promote your group or organisation with charitable purposes for free online here and on-air at Andover Radio, please complete your information below and one of our Linkline team will be in contact:
This form also enables listing on our free Linkline Community Directory
Now, here’s what will happen:
- One of our community reporters will be in contact to arrange a date to record your advertisement.
- We ask you to write your own advertisement. This should read out loud to around 50-seconds.
- The advertisement should be a general explanation of your group, focusing on awareness of you, what you do and how people can contact you. Download an example here.
- We will meet and you, or a member of your team, will read your advertisement into our microphone.
- It will be broadcast in even rotation with other local community groups or organisations.
- You can then come to our studios and add new advertisements or replace this one as many times as you want. These advertisements for your organisation can be more focused on specifics like, a call for volunteers, a fundraising drive or maybe publicity for an event.
This opportunity is open to bona fide not-for-profit groups and organisations with a charitable purpose.
We look forward to helping publicise the great work of you do for people in and around Andover.
Veterans In Action Charity are very pleased to announce that they have bee granted £10,000 by the National Lottery Community Fund to build a bespoke media Land Rover Defender to be used for expeditions. Veterans in Action – VIA use…
During the month of September Veterans In Action Charity, central to Andover and Tidworth, saw 79 people sign up to take part in the Virtual Challenge ‘A Bridge Too Far ‘The challenge was organised to commemorate the Battle of Arnhem…
Sunday 10th October 2021, local mental health charity Kick Start FC hosted a ‘mixed-gender’ football fixture at the Wellington Academy in Ludgershall to raise awareness and play their part for World Mental Health Day. 38 men and women who regularly…
Sunday the 10th of October is World Mental Health Day. This day provides an opportunity for charities and support groups working on mental health issues to mobilize their efforts and talk about their work. Local mental health charity Kick Start…
They did it! Staff and students from John Hanson Community school pushed through and completed the 24-hour bike ride, raising an outstanding £10,000 specialist equipment for a new independent living course at Andover college. On Thursday 30th September 2021, at…