Linkline connects hundreds of not-for-profit organisations in and around Andover with tens of thousands of people who may lend a hand to help your cause.
You can use Linkline to promote your group or organisation, recruit for new volunteers or promote an event or fundraising activity.
To promote your group or organisation with charitable purposes for free online here and on-air at Andover Radio, please complete your information below and one of our Linkline team will be in contact:
This form also enables listing on our free Linkline Community Directory
Now, here’s what will happen:
- One of our community reporters will be in contact to arrange a date to record your advertisement.
- We ask you to write your own advertisement. This should read out loud to around 50-seconds.
- The advertisement should be a general explanation of your group, focusing on awareness of you, what you do and how people can contact you. Download an example here.
- We will meet and you, or a member of your team, will read your advertisement into our microphone.
- It will be broadcast in even rotation with other local community groups or organisations.
- You can then come to our studios and add new advertisements or replace this one as many times as you want. These advertisements for your organisation can be more focused on specifics like, a call for volunteers, a fundraising drive or maybe publicity for an event.
This opportunity is open to bona fide not-for-profit groups and organisations with a charitable purpose.
We look forward to helping publicise the great work of you do for people in and around Andover.
Local netball club Gemini received a cash boost from the Jamie G Sporting trust. The funds were awarded last year and was used to buy equipment for the club. With increased guidelines from the pandemic the club had to have…
Saturday 3rd July at Charlton Astro Pitch was the setting for a highly entertaining charity football match in memory of Kevin Heaton which raised over £1,500. In a thrilling game between Rainbow UTD and Countess of Brecknock FC which saw…
Andover school girl Darcy Parish, underwent the chop yesterday, Wednesday 7th July, with the intention of donating her hair, to the Little Prince Trust- a charity that provides real hair wigs for children who have lost their hair due to…
8-Year-old Gracie Barnes has been busy preparing for her big Snowdon challenge. Gracie lost her sister, Georgie suddenly from SUDEP shortly after her third birthday, and is now training hard to raise awareness and money for Dravet Syndrome UK charity…