Linkline connects hundreds of not-for-profit organisations in and around Andover with tens of thousands of people who may lend a hand to help your cause.
You can use Linkline to promote your group or organisation, recruit for new volunteers or promote an event or fundraising activity.
To promote your group or organisation with charitable purposes for free online here and on-air at Andover Radio, please complete your information below and Dan Hooks will be in contact:
This form also enables listing on our free Linkline Community Directory
Now, here’s what will happen:
- One of our community reporters will be in contact to arrange a date to record your advertisement.
- We ask you to write your own advertisement. This should read out loud to around 50-seconds.
- The advertisement should be a general explanation of your group, focusing on awareness of you, what you do and how people can contact you. Download an example here.
- We will meet and you, or a member of your team, will read your advertisement into our microphone.
- It will be broadcast in even rotation with other local community groups or organisations.
- You can then come to our studios and add new advertisements or replace this one as many times as you want. These advertisements for your organisation can be more focused on specifics like, a call for volunteers, a fundraising drive or maybe publicity for an event.
This opportunity is open to bona fide not-for-profit groups and organisations with a charitable purpose.
We look forward to helping publicise the great work of you do for people in and around Andover.
Andover Town football club are looking to generate some donations for the Andover Foodbank at their next home game on Saturday 24th October (kick off 3pm against Hythe & Dibden). They will leave a box at the visitor’s entrance for…
Andover and District Mencap manage two Complex supported living homes in Andover. The houses offer support to adults with learning disabilities to support, equip and empower them to live more independent lives. The support staff have got together to appeal…
Local resident and Elvis fan Bernie Lucker celebrated his birthday last Friday (9th October) and wanted to use his birthday to raise money for the COVID-19 healthcare support appeal and inject a bit of fun in the process. Using Facebook…
On this weekends world mental health day, one of Andover’s famous faces Jordan Wylie (36), star of Channel 4’s Hunted and Celebrity Hunted helped set 2 new official world records with the Army Cadets. Jordan who is the U.K. national…
Aldershot Military Museum, which is operated by charity Hampshire Cultural Trust, has secured £24,435 in funding for community projects working with local veterans. The funding – from the MOD Covenant Fund, MOD Forces Connect and Hampshire Gardens Trust – will…