September brings the welcome return of Clubs and Classes.
Click here to discover the local classes that run in Andover for our children.
- Rainbows, for girls aged five to seven,is all about developing self-confidence, building friendships, learning new things and having fun.
- Brownies,for girls aged seven to ten,Brownies learn new hobbies, play music, explore other cultures and get adventurous outdoors.
- Guides, for girls aged 10 to 14. Girls can get involved in anything from adventure sports to performing arts, travel and taking part in community action projects.
- Beavers, six and eight years old.
- Cub scouts, You will get a chance to try lots of different activities like swimming, music, exploring,computing and collecting. If you do them properly you will get a badge, which you can wear on your uniform.
- Scouts for ten and a half years to fourteen year old, meet new people, making friends and have fun trying exciting activities such as climbing, pioneering, and canoeing.
- Explorer Scouts are young people, usually aged between 14 and 18 years old. They make up the fourth Section of the Scouting family.
Do you run a local club/class for children in Andover?
Email for details on how we can work together in helping you reach local families in Andover, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to find details of local Baby and Toddler classes